20 May 2021

Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund (CSEF) – Are you eligible to claim?

Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund (CSEF) – Are you eligible to claim?

CSEF is provided by the Victorian Government to assist eligible families to cover the costs of school trips, camps and sporting activities.

If you believe that you may be entitled to this fund, please complete the Application form sent via Operoo or collect a form from the College office.

Please return the completed form as soon as possible.

If you hold a valid means-tested concession card or are a temporary foster parent, you may be eligible for CSEF. A special consideration category also exists for asylum seeker and refugee families.

The allowance is paid to the school to use towards expenses relating to camps, excursions or sporting activities for the benefit of your child. This payment will be credited to your College fee account. The annual CSEF amount per student is $225 for secondary school students.

The Concession cards that may entitle you to this fund are listed below:

Health Care Card (HCC)

Job Seeker (JSP)

Parenting Payment Partnered (PPP)

Parenting Payment Single (PPS)

Disability Support Pension (DSP)

Carer Payment (CAR)

Newstart Allowance (NSA)

ABSTUDY - Schooling Applicant (ABA)

ABSTUDY - Secondary / Tertiary (ABY)

Age Pension (AGE)

Austudy Payment (AUS)

Bereavement Allowance (BVA)

Non-Agency Payment (NAP)

Partner Allowance (PTA)

Sickness Allowance (SKA)

Special Benefit (SPL)

Widow Allowance (WDA)

Widow B Pension (WID)

Wife Pension Age (WFA)

Wife Pension Disability (WFD)

Youth Allowance (YAL)

Widow B Pension (WID)